If any of you are like me, then the majority of foods that you eat everyday are bought at Trader Joe’s. I thought I’d help you guys out and give you a list of my favorite frozen foods from there. Enjoy!
Chicken Soup Dumplings
- If you haven’t tried these, you are seriously missing out. Trader Joe’s recommends that you place these in a large spoon, bite a tiny hole in the dough, let the soup spill out into the spoon and your mouth (of course), and then eat the entire dumpling. They will not disappoint, I promise.
- If you’re trying to be healthy, the cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s is a great, delicious option. I’m a college student and I make this for dinner at least once a week. All you need to cook this meal is a bowl, microwave, and some water. It’s super easy, delicious, and a great alternative to regular gnocchi.
Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry
- The riced cauliflower stir fry is an amazing side dish to any meal. It is healthy, tasty, and packed with delicious vegetables. It includes green peas, red peppers, grilled corn, tamari, spring onions, sesame oil and ginger. A little secret of mine is that I mix in soy sauce to add more flavor.
Mushroom and Black Truffle Flatbread
- This mushroom and black truffle flatbread is an amazing meal or appetizer to serve at any get together. For truffle lovers, like myself, this flatbread was a dream come true. It is a must try from Trader Joe’s.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- The Spinach and Artichoke Dip from Trader Joe’s is by far my favorite dip ever. I love eating this dip with tortilla chips, bell peppers, and carrots. It is so creamy and has SO much flavor! Definitely one of my favorites!
Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Who doesn’t love a chipwich? The Trader Joe’s chipwiches are unmatched. The cookies are chewy and soft and the vanilla ice cream pairs with them so well. I can’t go to Trader Joe’s without picking these up.