1 Tablespoon Miso Paste
1 green onion, sliced into rounds
½ cup sauteed baby bella mushrooms
1 package of your favorite instant ramen
2 pieces of dried seaweed snacks
1 marinated egg sliced in half
- Prepare instant noodles according to package directions. Instead of using the flavor packet, stir miso paste into the noodles and water.
- Pour noodles and soup into a bowl and place all other ingredients around the edges of the bowl.
- Enjoy immediately!
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons mirin
1 ⅓ cup water
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Boil eggs for about 6 minutes for a perfect jammy consistency. Submerge eggs in cold water to make them easier to peel. Peel the shells off the eggs. Set aside.
- Heat all other ingredients in a pot on the stove until boiling. Let boil until slightly reduced and fragrant. Take off the heat and pour into a bowl.
- Place peeled eggs into the bowl and cover them. Let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours, or three days for best results.
- Include eggs in your ramen and enjoy!